BAR MANGEMENT TRAINEE
- Ability to work smoothly with a team, synchronizes processes with others to fulfil orders as
quickly as possible.
- Must be efficient and energetic, multitasking to complete multiple orders or switching
between different types of activities.
- Helping in the pantry for food preparation which includes cleaning duties when is required.
- Take customer orders, guiding them with selections and making recommendations if
- Responsible for mixing and dispensing various alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks for bar
- To replenish the stock/supplies as and when necessary.
- To monitor and maintain records of bar stocks, in particular wines and liquors and inform
the manager for replenishment when necessary.
- To keep the bar counter clean, wash up, prepare garnishes, and maintain housekeeping of
the bar area.
- To provide efficient, attentive, courteous, and professional service at all times.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to work independently and in team.
- Able to commit on weekends and Public Holidays.
- No experience needed as training will be provided.
- Prepare, arrange, and serve all food by using standard recipes, presentation instructions in accordance with the standard established.
Assist Chef with creation and preparation of new menu.
- Prepare and cook dishes in the menu according to restaurant's standards of quality, recipe,
consistency, and timelines during the absence of the Chef.
- Ensure all food products are stored properly in their appropriate fridges and storage
containers throughout a shift.
- Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are always maintained
throughout all kitchen areas.
- Ensure all equipment are cleaned and kept properly.
- Work closely and cooperate with other staffs to achieve highest possible satisfaction of
- Check and verify food stock levels with the accepted level.
- Assist in the preparation and checking of stocks during stock taking.
- Any other duties may be assigned from time to time.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience for this position will be advantages.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Manage and maintain sanitation and hygiene standards.
Possess a strong sense of initiative.
Able to commit on Public Holidays and Weekends.
Wine and Whisky Sommelier
- Recommend and serve the suitable wine or whisky according to the preference of the guests.
- Advice guests about the best pairs of food with wine or whisky.
- Work with Chef and Outlet Manager on menu promotion and wine or whisky pairing selection.
- Provide the best customer service to the guests in order to maximize the dine-in experience.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by ensuring all wines and whiskies are served at the right
- Ensure communication with Outlet Manager to identify wines and whiskies that need to be upsold in order to maintain stocks.
- Maintain par levels for wine & whisky stocks, supplies, and equipment. Complete requisitions to
replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business.
- Ensure all wines and whiskies orders are received correctly, properly stored/record and kept secured according to company policies and procedures.
- Review sales of previous day and conduct requisition of items required for business.
- Ensure that the wine and whisky lists are updated, available and in good condition at all the times.
- Manage the wine and whisky stocks and inventory replenishment.
- Advice guests about different variety of wines, whiskies, and prices.
Minimum 3 years of working experience as a Wine/Whisky Sommelier is required.
Minimum Diploma in Hospitality Management or relevant disciplines.
Experience in 5-star hotel will be advantages.
Minimum WSET Level 2 and above.
Possess good interpersonal communication skills with ability to communicate with guests and all
levels of colleagues and management.
Service-oriented with an eye for details.
Able to commit on weekends and Public Holidays.